Blog Challenge "100 posts in 100 days" Post #98
I can't take credit for any of these, but today I thought I would share some of my favorite and valuable pieces of advice!
- If this is the worst thing you'll ever have to go through then you've already made it through the hardest part, everything is going to be ok.
- Don't say things to or about yourself that you would not allow someone else to say to you.
- You have to live your life according to you, at the end of the day if you can look yourself in the mirror and honestly say you gave it your best, that's all you can do.
- What feels like the end of the world today probably won't even make the top ten list 5 years from now.
- Keep it simple stupid
- Learn to treat others the way they want to be treated, not the way you want to be treated.
- Be polite
- Form your own opinions, do the research on your own, don't rely on someone else's interpretation when it comes to politics.
- Don't say yes to something if you aren't prepared to do it with joy in your heart.
- Marry someone who will dance with you in the living room.
- Remember how adults made you feel when you were a kid and try to do better by your own kids.
- There are usually always more than one way to get things done.
- Keep a list of things that make you feel good in your wallet for a rainy day.
- Energy follows attention.