So I read about a book every 2-3 days, well let me clarify that. I listen to about a book every 2-3 days. I have a slight obsession with audible.com (just more proof that Amazon is taking over the world!). I love using the audiobook apps that the Tulsa library provides too, they don't have quite the selection, but I still manage to come across some great finds from time to time! I thought I would go ahead and share some of the outstanding books I've recently read! I will make more posts like this one if you guys are interested, let me know in the comments! So here are my favorite five recently read titles! Enjoy!
1. Red War: A Mitch Rapp Novel - By Kyle Mills, Vince Flynn - The entire series is outstanding, and I'm already anxiously awaiting the next one to hurry up and come!
2. Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss - By Kim Scott - Awesome book on leadership and a peek behind the curtain from someone who worked at Google.
3. Braving the Wilderness - By Brene Brown - Enough said, Brene Brown is my spirit animal, and I adore every book she has written!
4. Bare Bones - By Bobby Bones - He is funny and refreshing. He speaks his truth, and I could listen to him for days! What a great journey he has had.
5. Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble - By Dan Lyons - I have never laughed so hard, this guy is hilarious! His epic journey through unemployment and then going to work for a Start-Up in his mid-40s. He also had a blog he wrote as the fake Steve Jobs! The entire book is a roller coaster ride that I didn't want to end!