After a lot of research and going through a variety of assessments and lists of values I believe I have identified my top 10 (subject to change). Keep in mind these are what values I find to be most important, not necessarily that I have mastered these, that is kind of the point in the exercise. Here they are in no specific order.
1. Humility - Self confidence without arrogance, modesty and restraint. Courage and the willingness to admit mistakes. Self respect without excessive self-promotion. Authenticity and self-awareness.
2. Creativity - The process of bringing something new into being. Not to be confused with craftsmanship, simply coming up with the idea of something. To take a unique perception and develop it so that others can understand.
3. Honesty - Tell the truth, speak up don't withhold information. Your actions match your words. You are the same person now matter where you are or who is around.
4. Accountability - Do what you say you are going to do. Follow through on commitments. Take personal responsibility for what you do and say and how you behave.
5. Ambition - The quiet voice inside your head that you don't even notice takes over and tells you what you want and how to get it. Its your sub conscious mind.
6. Family oriented - Appreciating your family, it is a state of mind that guides your actions with friends, family, relationships and basically anyone you come into contact with.
7. Expressiveness - A large part of communication is nonverbal that is where expressiveness comes in. It is your tone of voice, hand gestures, facial expressions.
8. Independence - Able to articulate a vision of your life and carry out whatever it takes to achieve it. It requires commitment, responsibility, determination, leadership and emotional strength to face obstacles, having the capacity to become self-sufficient.
9. Optimism - Anticipate the best possible outcome. Positive thinking that centers around you being responsible for your own happiness. You take every experience as an opportunity to learn or grow.
10. Love - compassion, kindness, acceptance, patience, understanding, forgiveness, selflessness and humility.